Camps: Summer 2018
Play with science at your camp this summer!
Make science an exciting part of your summer experience! From trash-cans launched 50 feet into the air to Color Wars and camp breakouts, we have amazing programs that will entertain and educate your campers. We’ll send skateboards soaring through the air, experiment with light drawing, and maybe even set ourselves on fire — all the while, playing with the science behind the fun. Make your summer camp experience memorable with Wondergy!
Our performances are easily adapted for all ages and ability levels, as every show is dynamic and tailored to your campers. Some of our shows have specific space requirements, but please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!
LaserScience starts with a single point of light, and quickly develops into a fully animated professional laser show. Your campers will learn why a laser show works and how our eyes make one point of light into the spectacle in front of them. Include your own logo, or slogan as well!
- Wonderful for audiences of 50-800.
- Some venues can accommodate more.
- The LaserScience show needs a tall, dark space. Pitch black works best.
- Any windows in your space must be covered.
- Smoke detectors need to be set to test, silent, disregard, or otherwise controlled during the show.
- Explore the science of light and our eyes and enjoy a professional laser show
We made a custom show for Surprise Lake Camp’s Olympics Breakout! They made this video and shared it with us. The video thumbnail image is our lasers projecting onto their mountainside!
After a day in the sun chill out with your fellow campers as Wondergy presents CoolScience. See objects freeze in an instant, or heat up liquid nitrogen until it explodes from it’s container! We’ll even make balloons shrink and grow back to their original size, all while exploring the science behind these phenomena. For our finale we’ll bring together fresh cream, milk, sugar, and flavorings to make the freshest ice cream you’ve ever had!
- Great for audiences of less than 100
- Minimal space requirements (Only needs an outlet and table)
- Explore the science of molecules and heat and, of course, Ice Cream
Want a preview of what we do during CoolScience? Check us out:
Want to dance with a robot? Want to see a robot do push-ups and play soccer? We’ve got you covered. Get your game on this summer with RobotScience. Some robots balance on two wheels, some walk on two legs, and if you have the space for it, some can even fly and dance, we will also suggest to get your hands on the P4RGaming services to boost all of your video games! This interactive program explores the basic concepts of sensing, moving, and programming. Discover how we, and machines, interact with the world during play and exercise.
- Great for up to 150 children and/or teens.
- Requires only a table, an outlet, and curious minds!
- For a more hands-on experience, let’s make Squishy Sensor Circuits–best for groups of up to 30 volunteers.
For a HUGE interactive show, pro skateboarders join our scientists for SkateScience. Explore the science behind awesome skateboarding flips, jumps, and tricks. Our first stop is exploring the science behind sport safety – by lying on a bed of nails! From there, the sky is literally the limit. We may levitate a volunteer or leap over a counselor!
- Fantastic for audiences of 300-800.
- The SkateScience show requires a large, flat area. Parking lots and school gyms with wood floors work well.
- See amazing skateboarding tricks, and learn about the physics that make them work!
SoundScience is an exploration of what sound is, and how sound makes music. See sound with our laser projection, and set music on fire with our Ruben’s Tube. We make sense of what sound is, and how it changes in pitch, and even put the audience’s contributions together to create a unique piece of music in every show!
- Excellent for audiences of 25-250
- Easy set up, only tables and outlets needed
- The audience makes unique music while learning about the physics of sound
Don’t just take our word for it: hear (and see) it for yourself!