Science at your Center
Make science a part of your center’s learning experience! From super tasty homemade ice cream, to dancing robots, we have amazing programs that will entertain and educate preschoolers and school-aged children. We’ll send skateboards into the air and draw with light to make your events memorable!
Call or email us for availability and bookings, and have a fantastic year!
Bring the science of thermal energy to life with CoolScience. See objects freeze in an instant, or heat up liquid nitrogen until it explodes from it’s container! We’ll even make balloons shrink and grow back to their original size, all while exploring the science behind it all. For an optional finale we’ll bring together fresh cream, milk, sugar, and flavorings to make the freshest ice cream you’ve ever had!
- Great for audiences of less than 100
- Minimal space requirements (Only needs an outlet and table)
- Explore the science of molecules and heat and, of course, Ice Cream
Want a preview of what we do during CoolScience? Check us out:
Want to dance with a robot? Want to see a robot do push-ups and play soccer? We’ve got you covered. Get your game on this summer with RobotScience. Some robots balance on two wheels, some walk on two legs, and if you have the space for it, some can even fly and dance! This interactive program explores the basic concepts of sensing, moving, and programming. Discover how we, and machines, interact with the world during play and exercise.
- Great for up to 150 children and/or teens.
- Requires only a table, an outlet, and curious minds!
- For a more hands-on experience, let’s make Squishy Sensor Circuits–best for groups of up to 30 students.
For a HUGE interactive show, skateboarders join our scientists for SkateScience. Explore the science behind awesome skateboarding flips, jumps, and tricks. Our first stop is exploring the science behind sport safety – by lying on a bed of nails! From there, the sky is literally the limit. We may levitate a volunteer or leap over a librarian!
- Fantastic for audiences of 100-1000.
- The SkateScience show requires a large, flat area. Parking lots and school gyms with wood floors work well.
- See amazing skateboarding tricks, and learn about the physics that make them work!
LaserScience starts with a single point of light, and quickly develops into a fully animated professional laser show. Your students will learn why a laser show works and how our eyes make one point of light into the spectacle in front of them. Include your own logo or slogan as well!
- Wonderful for audiences of 50-800.
- Some venues can accommodate more.
- The LaserScience show needs a tall, dark space. Pitch black works best.
- Any windows in your space must be covered.
- Smoke detectors need to be set to test, silent, disregard, or otherwise controlled during the show.
- Explore the science of light and our eyes and enjoy a professional laser show
Take your summer science experience to the next level! Cutting-edge computer technology makes self-flying vehicles possible, and what they can do is simply amazing. We’ll learn about the science behind these incredible machines as we explore all the exciting things they can do, from aerial acrobatics to flying light shows that dance to your favourite tunes. It’s an interactive, inquiry-driven STEAM show that will excite your whole audience!
- Excellent for audiences of 25-250.
- Needs a tall, open space.
- Explore the science that makes drones fly and learn how they know where to go and what to do.