The Fun is in Learning
At Wondergy, we know that students have the most fun when they really understand how those neat things work. And this is why each of our shows is built to bring students to a deep level of understanding of the show’s core ideas.
We believe the best shows are those driven by audience questions and curiosity. From asking the audience questions to getting help from volunteers, we keep an engaged audience by keeping an involved audience. This not only keeps the show exciting, but helps with learning, too.
And It’s Made Just For You
All of our shows are unscripted. In fact, every show is built from the ground up for each and every school. Typically, we like to make a visit to your school before the show to introduce ourselves and to get to know your community. We believe that forming a relationship with your school helps us make our shows the best that they can be.
Good for All Students
We take your students’ current level of understanding into account when we make your show. From pre-school to college, our shows can challenge . So have no worries about the material being too easy or too difficult for your students: we’ll make it just right.
Our Award-Winning, Educational, and FUN Shows!
Bring the science of thermal energy to life with CoolScience. See objects freeze in an instant, or heat up liquid nitrogen until it explodes from it’s container! We’ll even make balloons shrink and grow back to their original size, all while exploring the science behind it all. For an optional finale we’ll bring together fresh cream, milk, sugar, and flavorings to make the freshest ice cream you’ve ever had!
- Great for audiences of less than 100
- Minimal space requirements (Only needs an outlet and table)
- Explore the science of molecules and heat and, of course, Ice Cream
Want a preview of what we do during CoolScience? Check us out:
Want to dance with a robot? Want to see a robot do push-ups and play soccer? We’ve got you covered. Get your game on this summer with RobotScience. Some robots balance on two wheels, some walk on two legs, and if you have the space for it, some can even fly and dance! This interactive program explores the basic concepts of sensing, moving, and programming. Discover how we, and machines, interact with the world during play and exercise.
- Great for up to 100 children and/or teens.
- Requires only a table, an outlet, and curious minds!
- For a more hands-on experience, let’s make Squishy Sensor Circuits–best for groups of up to 30 students.
For a HUGE interactive show, skateboarders join our scientists for SkateScience. Explore the science behind awesome skateboarding flips, jumps, and tricks. Our first stop is exploring the science behind sport safety – by lying on a bed of nails! From there, the sky is literally the limit. We may levitate a volunteer or leap over a librarian!
- Fantastic for audiences of 300-400.
- The SkateScience show requires a large, flat area. Parking lots and school gyms work well
- See amazing skateboarding tricks, and learn about the physics that make them work!
LaserScience starts with a single point of light, and quickly develops into a fully animated professional laser show. Your students will learn why a laser show works and how our eyes make one point of light into the spectacle in front of them. Include your own logo, or slogan as well!
- Wonderful for audiences of 100-400.
- Some venues can accommodate more.
- The LaserScience show needs a tall, dark space. Pitch black works best.
- Any windows in your space must be covered.
- Smoke detectors need to be set to test, silent, disregard, or otherwise controlled during the show.
- Explore the science of light and our eyes and enjoy a professional laser show
SoundScience is an exploration of what sound is, and how sound makes music. See sound with our laser projection, and set music on fire with our Ruben’s Tube. We make sense of what sound is, and how it changes in pitch, and even put the audience’s contributions together to create a unique piece of music in every show!
- Excellent for audiences of 25-200
- Easy set up, only tables and outlets needed
- The audience makes unique music while learning about the physics of sound
Don’t just take our word for it: hear (and see) it for yourself!